Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

My wonderful holiday


My wonderful holiday

On sunday me and jacob woke up early in the morning.

We went to to the trampoline and we started to climb

up my dad’s sheed and jumped onto the trampoline

after a minute then my older sister called us she told us to brush our teeth when we were she told us to get ready we asked her where  we are going, she said we are going to the swimming pools then we got ready

 when we were ready  we waited for minutes.

Then Sufoi  over with Motu then me and jacob went

on our bikes we did a bet for whoever 

Loses doesn't get to play on  the ps4 this whole year

we from 3 when I got to 1 we raced when we got bat

back I reached the finish line first,  we raced a couple of times then we got bored of it so we went on to the trampoline but jacob and Hoho stayed at the front with his mum and my mum, sione they were playing on there mums iphone, then jacob saw nini and bati coming  when they came we went to there car because we thought we were going inside their car but we weren't we where going inside my mums van after that we went to the swimming pools when we got there we went inside it smelled nice first we had to go to the shower to get wet first, we then went to the little side first, me and jacob dived right inside the water when we got in the water it felt hot then we played shark attack after we were bored we played Catch with our ball after a minute we got hungry then sana said to me and jacob to wait next to  the door but the lady said only dried people are Allowed so we both went to sana she told us to get our bags and go to the table so she can go and get the food then she saw nini with the food when she came in we sana gave our food it was pizza and the drinks were l&p and Sprite when we were finished eating I asked my older sister sana if we all could go to the big side she said yes then when they finished eating we went to the big side when we got in it was warm then we played a game it was catch it was fun. When we got Bored playing we all raced but we  had to hop on each others back it was fun then after an hour we went home. When we got there we saw sini was blowing balloons when we got in I asked sini for a balloon then jacob asked for a balloon then seni asked for one after that everyone  asked for any color most of them got pink then sana asked us to go shower when we were finished we got ready then the birthday started every one was there first we sang happy birthday then we did the hip hip hurray then we prayed for us to eat after we finished we went to the table were the food was when we all finished we went outside we played on the trampoline then we played balloon fight we all went to teams I was in motus and jacob, was in sini then we picked player we had the best players but first we had to build shelter when the fight was over sufoi picked  the winners team he picked my team then it was night time everyone lifted then I went to sleep The end. 


   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment